Men's Life & Executive Coaching for Success
What is Coaching? (SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
How is Coaching Different from Therapy?
Dr. David's Coaching Tracks for Men
1. Life Coaching
2. Executive Workplace Coaching
Dr David's Perspective on Men's Issues and Coaching
1. 20 years of real world experiences outside of the consultation room in the areas of Community Leadership, Entrepreneurial Business Development, International Relations,
2. More than 40K hours over 20 years sitting with men of all backgrounds
3. Years of working with men who .... in corporate world, business, and career strategies....
Dr. David's Coaching Approaches:
1. Transactional Analysis Coaching
2. Psychodynamic Coaching
3. Cognitive Behavioral Coaching
4. Life Coaching (20-something young men)
5. Executive Coaching
The Elements of Coaching
This is your About page. This space is a great opportunity to give a full background on who you are, what you do and what your site has to offer. Your users are genuinely interested in learning more about you, so don’t be afraid to share personal anecdotes to create a more friendly quality.
Every website has a story, and your visitors want to hear yours. This space is a great opportunity to provide any personal details you want to share with your followers. Include interesting anecdotes and facts to keep readers engaged.
Double click on the text box to start editing your content and make sure to add all the relevant details you want site visitors to know. If you’re a business, talk about how you started and share your professional journey. Explain your core values, your commitment to customers and how you stand out from the crowd. Add a photo, gallery or video for even more engagement.